- Jacob N. read Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney and says: I liked this book because it was easy to read and funny.
- Jacob N. also read Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney and says: I loved this book because about half the book has pictures to help describe what is happening.
- Paige S. read Nicki by Ann Howard Creel and says: I liked this book because Nicki wanted to help people out even though she was busy with other things.
- Paige S. also read Spring Pearl: The Last Flower by Laurence Yep and says: I realy admired Spring Pearl's bravery because she went out into the town when a war was on.
- Taylor H. read Bloomability by Sharon Creech and says: This was a good book because it took place in Switzerland & the main character changed throughout the book.
- Taylor H. also read The Ravenmaster's Secret by Elvira Woodruff and says: This was a cool book because it had adventure in it.
- Taylor H. also read Strays like us by Richard Peck and says: I liked this book because it had a surprise ending.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Lots more great reads from Elkhorn's teens!