Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teen Reviews

Here's a sampling of our last teen reviews! Our teens read some great books this summer!
  • Erica M. read Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras by Scott Westerfeld and says: Very thrilling! So cool! Wow. That was a good book! Extras was her favorite book in the Uglies series.
  • Erica M. also read Lightning Thief, Sea of Monsters, and Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan and says: Very intense! Scary! Very good book!
  • Maria V. read Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles and says: I like the relationships that are created and the danger Carlos has to live with.
  • Maria V. also read Food, Girls, and other things I can't have by Allen Zadoff and says: I liked this book, because it showed the hardship of being an outcast and showing that you can become anything you want to be.
  • Payten B. read Boys R Us by Lisi Harrison and says: I didn't like how Massie didn't get Derringten! They were so good together! I hated that instead Dylan got him instead of Massie. Except my minor changes, it was an amazing book.
  • Paige B. read Flush by Carl Hiaasen and says: I liked this book because Noah's Dad wouldn't stop standing up for what he believed in.
  • Lilly R. read Loser by Jerry Spinelli and says: A 4.5 star book. Very good and I would recommend it.

No comments: