- Allison read One False Note by Gordan Korman and says: Amy and Dan Cahill are brother and sister who go to Vienna trying to find the next clue about Mozart. Amy and Dan find danger wherever they go.
- Paige B. read Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney and says: My dad should read this book because he'd love the sibling rivalry.
- Paige B. also read Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days by Jeff Kinney and says: A story of a kid's summer.
- Payton B. read P. S. I Loathe You by Lisi Harrison and says: I am a terribly picky person when it comes to reading. I cannot read anything unless it's full of drama and action. This book is full of drama and action. I could read these books over and over again. I could even read her new series, "Alpha".
- Stephanie S. read All-American Girl by Meg Cabot and says: Sam is forced to take art lessons after she is caught selling drawings. Unbeknownst to her, she is taking classes with the president's son and his bodyguard, and she saves the president from certain death and breaks her arm in the process. She is named UN Ambassador and is in charge of a contest. Jack, her crush and her sister's boyfriend had entered but didn't win because he didn't draw what he saw and he got mad at Sam. David the son of the president got mad when Sam tried to have Jack like her through him. He made up with her when she admitted she liked him over TV and a girl from Down South won the picture contest. THE END.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Only a few days left! Get your reviews in now!