Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teen Reviews

Our Teens Read! Here are more great reviews from the teens of Elkhorn:
  • Tighe read Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer and says: I liked the mixture of fairys and humans being on the same side to fight other creatures.
  • Paige read The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan and says: It's a good in-between book. It explains a little more about the characters.
  • Paige also read The Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan and says: I loved this book because it's filled with magic and suspense.
  • Payten read Cracked up to be by Courtney Summers and says: I totally loved this book! I can sort of relate to Parker how she's perfect. At least she thinks, because I need everything to be perfect too! I love the romance, how she really was able to pick between Chris and Jake. Altogether it's an amazing book. Although I don't think the title fits well. *So sad that Bailey died too!* Sadest part!
  • Payten also read Sons of the Dark: Barbarian by Lynne Ewing and says: This book had a good idea, but it didn't keep me occupied. It took me almost a week or more to finish it. Before this book, I read Cracked Up To Be! I read that book in less than 24 hours. This book was bad compared to Cracked up to be.

Great reading folks! Payten, you might enjoy reading some of Elizabeth Scott's books; Love You Hate You Miss You, Laurie Halse Anderson's Speak or Thalia Chaltas' Because I am Furniture. Give them a try!

No comments: