- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. Lindsey says: I hated this book because it kind of dragged on and on with the Fairy Stalking the Mortal, and then these were different things going on.
- Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr. Lindsey says: This was a very well written book. I like the dangerous gang "vibe" that came out of this book. Sometimes I couldn't really follow the Dark Fey - I got confused
- Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. Lindsey says: All three of the books in the series were about choices. I think the author added new information about faeries every time she wrote a book.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Lindsey says: Very well written and gives you a glance into a totally different world of vampires.
- Frost Bite by Richelle Mead. Lindsey says: I loved this book. It's plot was creepy, and different, but addictive.
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. Lindsey says: After waiting forever for this book to come out I think I was letdown. I really wanted Rose to be the invincible character, but she wasn't.
- Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. Lindsey says: This was the book in the Twilight series where the author could have changed the story and made her go with Jacob. I liked that they didn't have to stress about Victoria anymore.
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Lindsey says: It was scary but still a love story, and was told from different points of views.
Some great reading there Lindsey!