Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Suggestion Bucket

More suggestions from the suggestion bucket!

  • The Littles [by John Peterson] We do own quite a few of these - look in the series section under "Littles"
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. It's on the list, Stephanie. We'll have to see how the budget goes. I have to replace a bunch of vhs first and I have to buy it separately from a cheaper source.
  • Video game club. We might try this next summer Matthew. Meanwhile, you're welcome to bring your own games to share at the Wii for kids on Wednesday.
  • Fruits Basket 3-10 (teen area). I'm working on the teen manga collection. I hadn't decided whether or not we should try to fill in the bits and pieces of longer series we have - I will definitely fill in Fruits Basket since you've asked for it!

No comments: